I have been totally remiss updating this site, but I'm trying to catch up. We've done so much since the last update, including:
- A week in Ithaca
- Ben's bike trip to Brittany & Normandy (photos still to come)
- Ben and Kathy visit to Israel to see relatives (photos still to come)
- Ross's entry to medical school at Hofstra, and the white coat ceremony
- More bike riding, a trip to NYC to see Renaissance, and, of course, the Hub on Wheels charity ride.
- A visit from Ross and some tree work on the house
- Christmas at the Kerbys on the Chickahominy
- A trip to Jacksonville, FL
- A trip to Wellfleet on Cape Cod
- Trips to Montreal and Toronto for Ben's business
- Another trip to NYC to visit Ross
- A hockey tournament in Montreal
And all the while, Kathy continues to work at General Dynamics / Fortress, and stays way too busy with that. Ben, meantime, continues with his gambling habit, investing in startup companies. The good news is that he has had two small "exits" this year, yielding enough funds to keep playing a bit more.